RIFD Hidden Lock System
All standard cases come with a magnetic cabinet lock for security. Add the RIFD lock to your cart to upgrade to add security, flexibility, and accessibility to your case.
- ONE KEY FOR MULTIPLE LOCKS - This RFID locks are programmable, and you can use one key (RFID card/fob) to unlock several cabinet locks as you want. The only thing you need to do: program the key into the locks and test it before installation.
- SUITABLE FOR WOODEN CABINETS - RFID cards can penetrate through thicker wood panels (up to 38mm/1.5”) and the key-fobs are basically convenience items with slightly less power, for making duplicate keys. Fits doors up to 0"-1.2" thick, ideal of cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, safes.
- COMPACT SIZE & STURDY MECHANISM - Latch and mortise are made by metal, they are sturdy enough for the cabinets. Unlock the cabinet door without touching. RFID card / tags are portable and easy to store. Provides good safety protection of your personal items. Improve children's safety at home, avoid your kids free to open the drawers or cabinet doors.
- LOW POWER ALARM & AUTO-UNLOCK - Once the lock has been setup and programmed, it will indicate as needed low-battery status with a long beep after being opened. After the long beep, the lock can be used approximately 15 times. When the batteries become too weak to operate, the door will open automatically, at which point the batteries must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- DIY KIT FOR YOU - Installation Template, Double Stick Tape and User Manual are provided in the kit. This lock can be used with a USB power adapter instead of alkaline batteries. USB cable is provided in the kit but the customer must furnish a standard USB power adapter.
The official term for much of what we produce is "emotional marketing", a business term that simply means these pieces are intended to evoke an emotional response. What does that mean to us? We hope that this is exactly what it does! We hope that you chose a piece, (or we make you a custom product), that brings back a fond memory, pride etc. in short a moment of reflection every time you look at your selection. We strive to remember that much of what we do is specifically intended to elicit this response and we take that seriously. As we attempt to honor our heroes, we contribute a portion of our proceeds to Jared Allen's Wounded Warrior Foundation. To make a contribution to this worthwhile organization go to https://jah4ww.funraise.org/.